1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT WARWICK TubePath 10.1 Head & WARWICK PRO 411 4Ohm Cab MINTY

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Means2nEnd, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Means2nEnd

Means2nEnd Supporting Member

FS/FT WARWICK TubePath 10.1 Head & WARWICK PRO 411 4Ohm Cab MINTY
    Their flagship head and Pro 4/10 with tweeter cab, super powerful and versatile. Originally $2,399.00 New I have included a few extra preamp tubes and included original power cord and printed manual. Other than some light scratching from being pulled out of a rack this head is super mint with Ampeg tubes installed. Cab is a 600 watt 4 ohm and is super tight and focused. The head can sound clean and hi-fi like my older Eden stuff or engaging the TubePath can make this thing grind like an old SVT. Under rated sound and build quality. The cab has the same Eminence drivers as the Eden cabs and sounds very similar. Deep focused and tight and a really nice set up in awesome condition and has been babied. This was my back up set up and was never used outside of my studio. I just bought new Aguilar stuff so something has to go.

Warwick TubePath 10.1 Bass Amp Head 1000W — the flag-ship with tube-technology in the pre-amp AND a tube output stage as well.

The handling is as easy as the flexibility of the sound-capabilities. A Professional head with all-tube preamp, tube-warmth and a great variety of sounds. Because of its power class this amplifier is well suited for big stages.

More Details:
    Controllable contour in two different characteristics and a clearly arranged tone-control are supplemented by a connectable second stage, which produces the dynamic properties and the sound of a full-tube amp. With the gain-stage, sounds from dynamic-clean and natural tube-compression up to crunchy sounds can be realized. Thus, the TubePath amps are belonging to modern appliances, by which also the vintage sounds of old "tube-bolides" are realizable.

Features/Specifications:
    Bass top with 1000 watts, 4/8 ohms
    Tube pre-amp with hybrid power-amp, connectable second stage
    Gain controller with overload LED
    Controllable contour with?
    "rough/smooth"-switch for different tonal characteristics Selectable lo- and hi-boost
    4-band EQ with 2 x 2-fold switchable mid frequencies
    Parallel FX-loop
    DI out with pre/post and ground-lift, tuner out, line out
    Foot-switch connector for second stage on/off and contour on/off
    Further Specs:
    Weight: 20 kg
    Dimensions (W/H/D): 19" x 2HU x 37 cm (41 cm with rack-bail) ONLY 2 RACK SPACES
    Cab is 89 LBs Oh momma it’s heavy but sounds incredible

QUICK CASH SALE $900 for Head only SHIPPED & INSURED 48 conus
    Would Rather not Ship Cab and would Like to Sell or Trade as a Set preferably.
    CABINET CASH SALE $400 for Cab Only $1,150 for both Tax Return Special-Pick Up Only..$1,000 If Picked Up And I Will Throw a 2 Space Soft Rack Case With Head...For Everything

2. i,ll take them s/h to jax fl 32211;
    i,ll give you a custom neck thru 4 string bass w/ohsc in exchange valued at 1700.00.
    mark.

3. Means2nEnd

Thank you but I am left handed among other birth defects:)

Trades would have to be for lefty basses or amps but prefer paper..

4. gravesbass

gravesbass Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Endorsing Artist: MesaBoogie-SpectorBass-Dunlop-EMG Pickups-Darkglass-Hipshot
    bump for a great little setup. I love these cabs and that head is a perfect companion.

5. Means2nEnd

Monday Morning Make an Offer Bump

6. Means2nEnd

Humpday Bump

7. Means2nEnd

snow Bump

8. Means2nEnd

Bump With Reduced Price (need funds for new gear)

9. Means2nEnd

bump

10. Means2nEnd

Last bump before evil bay

11. TraceOnBass

TraceOnBass

Sep 6, 2011
    Upstate, NY
    Ha!!!! I wish we had as many available options for new / used basses. It really does feel like that when looking for a bass.

12. Means2nEnd

Bluff Bump (I would rather move here if possible)