1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: Way Huge Pork Loin - SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by stflbn, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    Spent one week on pedaltrain mini and took to one 4-hour gig and realized that I just don't need overdrive anymore.

Great sounding and versatile pedal with great 'tweaker' options of 3 trim pots inside allowing additional tone controls. Filter trim controls bass boost (lowest settings seems to be no bass loss... highest is impressive bass boost). Presence trim pot controls high end on distortion. Drive Mix trim pot controls mix of overdrive (turn all the way down for pedal to act as a clean preamp with no overdrive)

Knobs on pedal itself are Volume, Overdrive, Tone, Clean (Blend mix of clean preamp and overdrive) and Curve (Fine tunes corner frequencies of overdrive).

Have original box, manual, promo materials, and 2 snazzy way huge and pork loin 1" buttons (unopened)

OH... and did I mention it is purple and has a blue LED?

$125 shipped and insured. (no shipping outside of the lower 48 US states)

Would trade for an Aguilar Octamizer, possibly an MXR Bass Octave Deluxe, or EH Micro Pog + $$ from me. Feel free to run other trades past me.

[​IMG]

2. rosstanium

rosstanium

Jan 5, 2008
    Detroit
    Endorsing Artist: D'Addario
    ok ok. This has been up way too long for me not to try it (12 hrs...c'mon)

Lemme know where to send payment.

3. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    PM'd

4. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    Potentially sold to rosstanium pending payment.

5. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    Sold. Payed. Shipped.

Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.