1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT X2 XDS-Plus Wireless w/ Bayou Cable

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by stflbn, Sep 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    I'm no longer doing the run all over the place cover band thing, so I find I've not been using my X2 Wireless.

Why the PLUS unit rather then the stompbox version???
    Stompbox only goes down to 12 kHz... PLUS has Freq range of 10 Hz - 20 kHz just like the rackmount unit.
    Stompbox has a dynamic range of 117db... PLUS has range of 118db just like the rackmount unit.
    Stompbox only has one receiver... PLUS has dual receivers jus tlike the rackmount unit.
    Stompbox has no Anti-Jamming... PLUS has Anti-Jamming technology, just like the rackmount unit.
    Stompbox body pack only has single freq. mode. PLUS has freq. diversity mode, just like rackmount unit.

ALmost all the benefits of the rackmount unit, plus the ability to position the unit wherever you choose.

What I personally like about the PLUS unit over the Rackmount unit is that I can position it as high as possible to get as much line-of-sight as possible to the body pack. Usually on top of my 2 vert. stacked 2x10 cabs. Doing so I never had any dropouts or problems with line-of-sight reception. Can't do that with a Stompbox version.

Here's line6's comparison of the 3 models: http://line6.com/digitalwireless/compare.html

This is in perfect condition. Has only been used at 4 gigs. I've got a brand new Bayou Cable for the unit that has never been used. (Bayou production is running a bit behind and the cable arrived after I left the cover band) The cable is black 18" long with angled gold 1/4" jack.

Looks like these are still selling for $399 new and the Bayou Cable was $35.

So lets say $340 Shipped for the X2 Unit and Bayou Cable. And I'll throw in a generic padded case with shoulder strap I'm keeping the base unit and receiver in (generic case-logic type case that I've had sitting around and used for camera's, etc in the past).

I would consider partial or full trades for a 5-string fretless bass (or possibly 4-string) depending on the trade. I could also add $$$ for a nicer fretless depending on the fretless.

I'll add actual photo's tonight, but it's like all the others and in perfect shape.

[​IMG]

Official Info Crap from Line6:

Providing total freedom, superior tone and refreshing simplicity, X2™ XDS-Plus is the ideal choice for guitarists seeking a heavy-duty but compact digital wireless system. Built to withstand the rigors of the road, X2 XDS-Plus will help you deliver flawless performances night after night.

A breakthrough in wireless technology, X2 XDS-Plus boasts award-winning solutions that traditional analog wireless systems, not to mention traditional instrument cables, simply cannot deliver.

Featuring an increased range of 200 feet, the length of an entire hockey rink, X2 XDS-Plus produces a blazing signal, brilliant, uncompressed tone and the freedom to roam knowing you’ll receive consistent quality throughout. Interact with the crowd at the foot of the stage without any loss in sound quality or signal. Analog wireless systems, notorious for rolling off crucial high-end and low-end frequencies, force guitarists and bassists to sacrifice tone for wireless functionality. With X2 XDS-Plus, that’s a thing of the past.

X2 XDS-Plus offers an extended frequency response of 10 Hz – 20 kHz for thunderous lows and crystal-clear highs matching those of high-quality audio cables. In the studio, with your rig cranked to 11 in the iso-booth, X2 XDS-Plus lets you play near the band to keep the all-important vibe that ensures a great take while providing you with amazing tone worthy of your next album.

Neutralizing issues that render traditional analog wireless systems useless, X2 XDS-Plus utilizes exclusive Line 6 dual-RF technology to shield your performance from static, jamming and dropouts caused by cell phones, wireless networks and other unforeseen or unknown sources of RF energy.

X2 XDS-Plus comes complete with X2 XDR2 digital receiver featuring rugged metal construction, X2 XDT4 digital bodypack transmitter constructed of polycarbonate housings impact-tested to 300 lbs., a locking instrument cable, and all applicable antennae and batteries. Free of complicated setup, just fire it up and go.

Roam free of vibe-killing dropouts, free of tangled cables and free of compromise. That’s what making music is all about.

2. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    Adding photos:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. afroman

afroman

Aug 31, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Bump for an awesome unit.
    I have one and it's great!

4. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    Sold to Reggae Bob & payment received. Another bass player set free to roam the earth....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.