1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: XBOX 360 w/ extras

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by gruuv, Sep 29, 2008.

1. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    I got this in trade and it was more or less new at the time, approximately 1.5 years ago. I've played it a handful of times (had this grand idea that my brother and I would do XBOX Live and play against eachother in soccer when we had "free time". . . :rollno:).

It is the "Premium pack" from that time, i.e. 20 GB hard drive, has two controllers, the HD connectors, the DVD remote (unopened), headset, XBOX Live trial, wireless router, a carrying case, and games: FIFA World Cup 2006, Call of Duty 2 and 4 - Modern Warfare, GTA 4, Project Gotham Racing, and I think there's another - I'll check on that.

I guess I'll try $400 shipped, or interesting trade offers.

Thanks. . .

2. PS: $400 can get a brand new XBOX 360 Premium Pack. Just doesn't have the games.

3. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    Sorry for the delayed response. . . yeah, I'm realizing that now. :meh: Maybe just keeping it is best at this point.

Thanks for the heads up!

4. If you're willing to lower the price I'm willing to buy it.

5. CBBass123

CBBass123 Supporting Member

Oct 18, 2005
    Texas
    actually the xbox 360's with 60gig HD are only 299 now. KEEP IT!! PLAY IT!! :hyper: