1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT Zoom B2.1u

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by RCCollins, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Zoom B2.1u bass multieffect. Excellent condition. Includes original power adapter and 10 foot USB cable for recording and computer connection.

I got this in a trade and while it does a lot of things well, it's not quite what I need right now

PRICE DROP!

I'll sell you this for $99 SHIPPED in the CONUS if you can issue paypal payment this weekend.

I'll take trade offers as well. I'm looking for am MXR flanger. I also need a blendable looper. I also like all kinds of fuzzes and filters so try me with trade offers!

2. DaveLS

DaveLS

Sep 5, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Pmded!

3. PM replied. still available

4. dakpluto

dakpluto

Oct 14, 2006
    Orlando, FL
    damn, got there fast, lol.

5. you don't have the h-m yet? Can't wait to hear how you like it.

6. dakpluto

dakpluto

Oct 14, 2006
    Orlando, FL
    I'm expecting them today. Arrived in Orlando last night. I'll get to play around with them Monday night. (doing performances of Hair Mon-Wed so will be great for that.)

7. Turn the Klang way up, distortion low.

8. dakpluto

dakpluto

Oct 14, 2006
    Orlando, FL
    Yeah, after listening to those clips that's exactly what I was aiming for. The main reason I jumped on that pedal from you was for the Klang. It's like "clean ass-kicking" sound, lol.

9. it kicks all kinds of ass and it gets real dirty too if you want it to

i should just order a kit now and make it my first build

10. dakpluto

dakpluto

Oct 14, 2006
    Orlando, FL
    Didn't come today :crying:

My postal service sucks here.

11. sorry to hear that :(

in the meantime, I'm dropping the price on this zoom to $110 shipped!

12. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
  13. pm replied... still available... for now!

14. PRICE DROP!

I'll sell you this for $99 SHIPPED in the CONUS if you can issue paypal payment this weekend.

15. bassman03

bassman03

May 19, 2008
    Sully, Iowa
    Someone jump on this! Great price for this!

16. fightthepower

fightthepower

Jan 7, 2008
    San Diego
    Wow, that's a lot of pedal for a hundred bucks. I wish I would have picked something like this up when I was first learning to play bass- Aside from all the effects and models, the drum machine and audio interface functionality would have been a great tool for practicing.

17. Today is the last day of this great deal - tomorrow morning I will add the shipping cost back to the price. Excellent deal so somebody grab this!

18. I'll take it. PM your way.

19. on hold pending payment, yeah sorry folks but it looks like you missed your shot! :p

20. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    Will, you bastage.