1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FTnear perfect Fender Marcus Miller 5 in SHORELINE GOLD John East Preamp Bart 57js

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by imanbrewer, Jan 27, 2012.

1. imanbrewer

imanbrewer Gold Supporting Member

Mar 9, 2010
    stl area
    FS/FTnear perfect US Fender Marcus Miller 5 string jazz bass in SHORELINE GOLD John East 18v Preamp Bart 57j pu's. Ash body and maple neck/fingerboard with a roast stain. Block inlays.. this bass is killer!! great tone and feel with quality craftsmanship. comes with original fender hardshell case and and wrenches. I sold the original pickups. the barts are indeed fatter and ad more punch. coupled with the john east marcus retro 01 (treble/bright/bass/mid +-/ mid frequency/ active/passive) converted to 18volts for more head room ;)(if you dont know what john east products are you should be ashamed, they are the best on the market!!!lol)...its a tonal monster. The cavity is fully shielded. Very quiet in studio friendly. This bass is a 9.8 /10 for sure.

asking 1600 shipped.

trades??? precision jazz(pj) style 4 string basses, higher end 5 string basses etc...nothing mexican or specialty basses (fretless, acoustic). no offense. lol

here's my photostream link.

IMAG0145.jpg | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

thanks for the interest. im pretty fast with responses. you can also text my cell 6189803904. thanks
    jordan

tags:
    fender, sadowsky, fbass, fclef, nordstrand, aguialr, lakland, kensmith, warwick, ernieball, schecter, mtd, tobias, roscoe, elrick, performance, modulus, jazz

2. imanbrewer

Mar 9, 2010
    stl area
    Pms replied. Still available

3. imanbrewer

Mar 9, 2010
    stl area
    Sold!!!

4. murphy

murphy