Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Fulltone Bassdrive BRAND NEW in BOX

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Senor SQUID, Jan 14, 2005.

1. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    I receive this pedal as a Christmas present but unfortunately I don not use and pedals in my rig so my loss is your gain. This pedal is brand new!!! The first channel is the "Overdrive Mode" capable of clean Boost or light to medium Overdrives with NO CHANGE TO YOUR BASS AND AMPS' ORIGINAL TONE! The tone Control is a very effective Prescence circuit that can smooth out or add upper harmonics. There is also a foot switchable second channel "Boost Mode" with its own seperate Distortion capable of medium to higher gains and a more violin like sustain. This pedal gets its natural sound through the use os Asymmetrical-Clipping and a "Feedback Loop" circuit, a way of creating distortion high in even ordered harmonics like those created by a Class A tube Amp!

I am selling this pedal for $190 Shipped!
    Price FIRM
    No Trades.
    Thanks

2. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    SOLD!