1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Fuzzrocious Dark Driving

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by CptRevell, Jul 29, 2012.

1. CptRevell

CptRevell

Aug 15, 2011
    Maryland
    The only reason I'm selling this is to put down some money to order the newest Fuzzrocious pedal, which seems to be more of my style.

The DD is an excellent light-medium OD for bass. This is the 3 knob variant. Has purple LED and sparkley black case with no graphics.

$150 shipped USPS.

PhotoJul2921251PM.

2. Stretchhh

Stretchhh

Jan 10, 2012
    WA, Australia
    Honestly questioning why you are selling this pedal, it is one of my favourites especial with a BDPG after it. I have the single knob version and will never sell it.

3. CptRevell

CptRevell

Aug 15, 2011
    Maryland
    Well there is a new Fuzzrocious out called the Heliotropic, and I'd like to order one at the currently discounted starter price, but I don't have the funds. Therefore I'm selling one of my lesser used pedals (this is a beefy OD, but I like to run my GS+ lower gain with a blender to get OD tones) to fund it.

Great pedal though.

4. autodidact

autodidact

Mar 13, 2011
    Lancaster, PA
    That Heliotropic does sound pretty dope doesn't it? I was waiting for the news to drop all week

5. Stretchhh

Stretchhh

Jan 10, 2012
    WA, Australia
    I have ordered the #002 Heliotropic, The benefits of living at home. I can afford to support one of the best builders in the game.

6. change-jug

change-jug

Oct 11, 2008
    Buffalo,NY
    Pm sent good Sir!!

7. CptRevell

CptRevell

Aug 15, 2011
    Maryland
    On hold. Heliotrope here I come :D

8. change-jug

change-jug