1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Fuzzrocious, Tech 21, Korg, T-Rex

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by slend3r, Jul 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alright up for consideration is the entire contents of my pedal board. I've came to the realization that I'm just not a pedal kinda dude, plus I have other music related spending I'd like to do.:bassist::D

[DEL]Fuzzrocious Rat King $200: Love this thing just came to the realization that I'm not a pedal kinda guy. This is the no paint version in the gold enclosure. There is velcro on the bottom. In great condition and works as it should.[/DEL]SOLD

[DEL]Tech 21 Boost D.L.A [DEL]$130[/DEL] $120: Awesome delay, can pull off a cool chorus type effect as well. Tap tempo is great for setting your delay times. A few scuffs on the top, velcro on the bottom and missing the rubber feet.[/DEL]SOLD

[DEL]Korg Pitchblack Tuner [DEL]$60[/DEL] $50: Great tuner, just don't need a pedal tuner without the pedal board. Few scratches on the top that aren't noticable at foots length, and some velcro on the bottom.[/DEL]SOLD

[DEL]T-Rex Fuel Tank Jr. $60 Just got this from SoonerMatt, works great just looking to get what I paid for it. Comes with all the cables. Here is a link to the thread: link.[/del]SOLD

hHZ4M.

All prices are shipped CONUS. Not interested in trades.

2. change-jug

change-jug

Oct 11, 2008
    Buffalo,NY
    PM sent to you!

3. change-jug

change-jug

Oct 11, 2008
    Buffalo,NY
    Payment sent!

4. Fuel Tank Jr. is gone. Everything else is still up for grabs.

5. Numskull

Numskull

Apr 7, 2011
    Orlando
    Pm'd

6. Rat King is gone as well. Boost D.L.A. and Pitchblack still here.

7. Price drop bump.

hZ69i.

Let's see if we can't get all of these sold so I can ship them all out on the same day.:D

8. Everything is gone except the Tuner! Let's do this!!!

9. Tuner on hold pending payment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.