FS: G&L ASAT $600 case and shipping inlcuded

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jimbass55, Jan 25, 2003.

1. I have a G&L ASAT bass for sale for $600 including the hardshell case and shipping. This was my main bass until I got my P-Bass, and now it is just collecting dust, it really should belong to someone who deserves it. It has tons of tonal options with all of the pickup selection, spliting, passive/active/active with treble boost, bass and treble knobs, etc...

For the specs see the G&L website, or ask my any questions. This bass is in great shape with only a few minor scuff marks and fingernail size dings (the case is beat a little). It has a maple Jazz neck, Cherry sunburst finish, yadda yadda yadda. Ask for any other details or I can email a pic or two if your interested. I will try to get some pictures posted tomorrow. Thanks.
  2. BassFiddle63

Oct 4, 2002
    Do these ASAT basses come standard with Jazz width necks?
  3. ASAT's do come standard with jazz necks. I'm the previous owner of this bass, so I can vouch for it as a beautiful bass and great player. Jim's a great guy to deal with too. Somebody snap this up
  4. I appreciate the kind words.

I have pics available to email, but they are too large to post here. I will get some ready tomorrow and post. Thanks again.
  5. dmaki

Apr 29, 2000
    could you send me a pic??

- dave
  6. This is not my bass, but it looks very similar with the exception of the signature and mine has an all maple neck.

7. I saw this bass in musicians friend for $1199. This is half price. Take advantage of the low resale value of G&L, and get a great versatile bass for a reasonable price. I will probably put this on ebay next weekend. Thanks.
  8. I guess I can go $575.
  9. TheLarch

TheLarch Supporting Member

As a totally-satisfied ASAT owner, I can vouch that these basses ROCK!!! and for me, are the absolute best basses that I have ever owned.

If this bass said "Fender" or "MusicMan" on the headstock you'd have to pay at least another $200. Take advantage of the perplexing lower resale value of G&L's. You will not be disappointed.