1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: G&L ASAT Semi-hollow, matching headstock and body binding

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by thedude77md, Apr 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am really bummed I have to sell this. It is my favorite bass I have owned but it also happens to be worth the most of the three I have right now and I have to pay some bills ASAP. Selling a Squier isn't gonna cut it right now and my Ric has sentimental value.

Bass is in outstanding condition with a jazz width nut, matching headstock and wood body binding. No dings to the body or finish, some very light swirling on the back (it's black, so it's gonna happen!) and that's it. There is a small ding on the neck near the 12th fret which is pictured. It does not affect playability at all. All controls work as they should (treble pot is a very slightly scratchy at times).

If you've not played one of these you owe it to yourself to try one! It sounds a little "thumpier" than a standard ASAT or L series due to being semi hollow. I do not have the original case and would prefer to ship without but can likely work something out to include a slightly beat up but fully functional hard case or a nice gig bag.

Asking $1050 OBO shipped CONUS. Paypal preferred. No trades! New you would be looking at $1800-2000 as the binding and matching headstock are custom options.

P4090659. P4090662. P4090668. P4090664. P4090667.

2. On hold- deal pending!!!

3. and sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.