SOLD FS G&L GTS tribute

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by moonbass-de, Aug 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moonbass-de

moonbass-de Supporting Member

Aug 28, 2007
    Minnesota
    This is barely a tribute anymore. Was upgraded with the aluminum post US tuners and an audere electronic with US G&L knobs. The original electronic was noisy and the plastic knobs were feeling very cheap. The pickups and the bridge are the same as the US version anyhow. This is the lightest G&L I ever strapped on, in the 7 lbs range. The pictures don't show the flame maple top very well on the mahagony body. The body weight was the reason for the aluminum tuners as it was VERY head heavy before. Plays and sounds wonderful, I wish it was a five string. Strung with lo-riders, has Dunlop strap lock pins and comes in a gig bag. Postal money order only, I can't take PayPal in the moment! Shipping in the lower 48 states only! ImageUploadedByTalkBass1375542343.337994.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1375542357.099488.jpg

2. moonbass-de

Aug 28, 2007
    Minnesota
    And the price is $555! ImageUploadedByTalkBass1375542431.536472.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1375542451.903928.jpg

3. moonbass-de

Aug 28, 2007
    Minnesota
    $444 killer price to move!

4. mpdd

mpdd neoconceptualist

Mar 24, 2010
    LA
    am i allowed to say that this might be the best bass for metal, or do have to be a member longer

5. moonbass-de

Aug 28, 2007
    Minnesota
    On hold for jcrespect pending payment

6. moonbass-de

Aug 28, 2007
    Minnesota
    SOLD!!!

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 20, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.