1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: G&L L-1505 Very Nice!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by PeppermanL2K, Nov 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeppermanL2K

PeppermanL2K ...and on the 8th day, God created the Habanero.

Feb 3, 2006
    Huntsville, AL
    Hey all! Need to cash in a bass and the new one in has to go. On the block is a 2004 G&L L-1505. Black with Maple board.

1505-2.jpg
    This is the best pic of it I have. Pay no mind to the hack playing it! :p

It's very, very clean with only some light fingernail marks belos the pickup and a few, what I think are button marks on the back. Both, you have to look at it in the right light to see. It plays great and sounds like a 1505 should! Very punchy and aggressive. And, that's the main reason I'm relinquishing it. It's just too aggressive for my band's music. I did have it up for trade for an SR5 or L-2500, but now, the need for cash has raised it's ugly head. The pedigree of this instrument started with PWV (who got it from Bass NW), then to Fretless Bill and then to me. It has absolutely no issues aside from the very light marks mentioned above. So, if you're looking for a 5ver that punches like a nailgun, this is the one for you! Includes OHSC!

Although I have no visible feedback, I've had very pleasant dealing with bdeaux, Quadzilla and Fretless Bill if you want to check me out. I'm asking $750 shipped to the lower 48. Sorry, not looking for trades any more. :( So, PM me with questions, etc. Thanks!

Phil

2. PeppermanL2K

Feb 3, 2006
    Huntsville, AL
    Bump!

3. PeppermanL2K

Feb 3, 2006
    Huntsville, AL
    le beump!

4. PeppermanL2K

Feb 3, 2006
    Huntsville, AL
    Bump for a very nice instrument! New pics (without my fat a$$ in 'em) later this week! :D

Please don't make me ebay this!

5. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

How much for the 3 boxed Nady mics behind you? Seriously, bump for a cool instrument!

6. PeppermanL2K

Feb 3, 2006
    Huntsville, AL
    Thanx Quad for the bump!

Hey! That OLP TL Sig SR5 is one great bass! Thanx for offering that one up! It's my main 5ver, but I want a MM one! Ah, well, when cash falls into my pocket again! :D

7. PeppermanL2K

Feb 3, 2006
    Huntsville, AL
    Off to Ebay! :(

Thanx to all who looked and to Quadzilla for the bump!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.