1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: G&L L-2000 1.5" nut neck!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Infernal Affair, Aug 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Up for sale is my trusty G&L L-2000 natural finish with the skinny neck (1.5" at the nut) that people love so much. It should be a #6 according to the G&L website.

20070824_2787.

Here's close up pictures

I'm going to be completely honest: this body isn't the greatest. It's an older body with the black pitted bridge and cavity plate (which is not recessed), and has plenty of "mojo," as we all like to call it. It has NEVER affected the playability, and the funny thing is because of the natural finish no one's ever noticed the various cosmetic marks, dings, and finish cracks. I pretty much babied this bass so all of the wear has come from previous owners. It's unfortunate such a great bass has been subject to it, because it smokes as far as sound and playability. The neck only has one minor ding, and I circled it in the pictures because it's hard to see or even feel. All parts are stock except for the opamp chip (a Texas Instruments), which might as well be stock. The body is a 3 bolt fitted with a newer 6 bolt neck. I never had any problems with the neck despite this, but I figure people should know.

Asking $625 shipped, which is what I originally paid for. I'll entertain trades, but I could really use the cash. Paypal preferred, but money order/cashier's check is ok too provided you are patient. Will ship in a hardshell case, and I'll leave the TI POWERBASS strings on it. You can either choose the G&L case with two feet caved in or a nameless one that is in great condition but the lid doesn't stand upright when you open it. If you want pics of the cases just PM or email me. chrism@oksoda.com

2. Wademeister63

Wademeister63

Aug 30, 2004
    Denton Tx
    PM heading your way

3. PM sent back + Saturday morning after party bump.

4. willsellout

willsellout Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2002
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Sweetwater Sales Engineer
    And why does all the good stuff come up after I bought something?:D

Dan

5. I have some nice offers pending, so if you want it PM me today with an offer before I let it go to some lucky person!

6. Deal pending...

7. Traded! Thanks Wademeister63!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.