Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: G&L L-2000 $850

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Bassroy, Jun 12, 2004.

1. Bassroy

Bassroy

Jan 2, 2004
    Round Rock, TX
    **PRICE LOWERED** Mint condition G&L L-2000 with G&L HSC for $800 + shipping. This is a very versatile bass. It can go from P-bass to J-bass to Stingray with the flick of a switch. Still has plastic on battery cover.

Paypal accepted.

2. PM sent...

3. Bassroy

Bassroy

Jan 2, 2004
    Round Rock, TX
    Email sent to Tom

4. Haven't received it yet, Bassroy. Maybe post the information here? Thanks!

5. Bassroy

Bassroy

Jan 2, 2004
    Round Rock, TX
    Tom,
    Here's the text that I sent to your email address. I'm sending it again with the other pics.

"Even though the neck is supposed to be 1 3/4" at the nut per G&L, I measure 1 11/16". Regarding its profile, I'm not sure what to tell you other than it feels like a cross between a P and J neck. Not as fat as P, not as slim as a J. If there's something that I can do to provide a better description, let me know and I'll try to accommodate.

The weight (according to my crappy scale) is 8 lbs. Comparing the L-2000 to other basses I have, I would say that is about right. It's not a shoulder-killer.

Here are some more photos. You'll notice that the plastic is still on the battery cover. Let me know if you're interested."

6. Bassroy

Bassroy

Jan 2, 2004
    Round Rock, TX
    Price lowered to $750. :hyper:

7. DaveDeVille

DaveDeVille ... you talkin' to me ?? Supporting Member

interested in possible trade ?

2000 U.S.A. Spector NS-2J
    bolt-on maple neck / pau ferro fretboard
    Spector hardbody case
    natural swamp ash body