1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS G&L L2000 USA- Quilt, Cherryburst, Birdseye

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Mike, Nov 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike

Mike

Sep 7, 2000
    Cali
    SOLD!

Pics Added...

On the block is this beautiful USA G&L specimen in cherryburst with a quilted maple top and birdseye fretboard. It is a 2003 six bolt with killer build quality and craftsmanship. The bass is structurally, electronically and cosmetically sound with a few small nicks (mostly on the back and none through the surface) and is currently strung with Chromes (40, 60, 80, 100.) Weight of the bass, per the bathroom scale is 9.5 lbs. Neck is 1 3/4" at the nut in what I would guess is G&L's #7 neck. There is currently no battery in the preamp, only b/c I ran it in passive exclusively. Comes with Dunlop strap holders. I do not have the originals.

I would LOVE to trade this for a 2008 or above Fender J with a maple board...

No case with this one but will be shipped in the 48 states and sold for [DEL]$950[/DEL] [DEL]$900[/DEL] $850 in a standard gig bag- Paypal, cashier's checks and USPS MO's accepted upon clearance. Cash deals are fine and can be done in the greater Los Angeles area. I will consider international shipments at the buyer's expense.
    Here are updated pics from my FB profile:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=23862&id=100001124583626&l=e105b9d6ac

2. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    I'm not a huge fan of quilt but that's nice, and the birdseye is REALLY nice. I don't suppose you have more pics and is it birdseye just on the board or the neck too?

3. Mike

Mike

Sep 7, 2000
    Cali
    Thanks, Tim. I will have more pics either tonight or tomorrow for sure. And, the birdseye is on the board only.

4. Mike

Mike

Sep 7, 2000
    Cali
  5. Mike

Mike

Sep 7, 2000
    Cali
    I would trade for a Fender J- 2008 or above. And last bump before the 'Bay.

6. smahtkid

smahtkid

May 8, 2003
    Syracuse, NY
    PM sent!

7. Mike

Mike

Sep 7, 2000
    Cali
    On Hold- Pending payment...

8. smahtkid

smahtkid