FS: G&L Legacy USA Stratocaster

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by James C, Jan 29, 2009.

1. James C

James C

Mar 13, 2007
    New Jersey
    This is a US made 1999 G&L Legacy with a sunburst finish on a two piece alder body. White pickguard. Maple neck and maple fretboard. Has some dents around the body but none that go through the finish... you know the usual wear and tear on a player's guitar. The fretboard's been nicely broken in and has some wear as well. Sperzel locking tuners (why aren't these standard on ALL guitars yet?!) and all standard Legacy hardware. Comes with the tremolo bar but it's not like a fender tremolo that screws in... instead it's held in place by a locking allen screw pressing a nylon insert. It's missing the screw but the tremolo bar holds in place just fine as is. The screw can be ordered on the G&L website if you feel you really need it.
    The whole guitar has been cleaned and polished thoroughly. Even the hardware was stripped apart and cleaned to a mirror shine. Frets freshly dressed (leveled, crowned, polished). Action set extremely low but i can set it up however you want it before i ship it out.
    It plays BEAUTIFULLY and looks to match. The fit and finish are way beyond any Fender i've ever worked on. Neck pocket is as tight as you can get it. Pickups are stock and sound phenomenal. Comes with OHSC. These average about $1200 new. I'm asking $725 shipped to ConUS. If you're local, we can work something out.

The only trades I'll really consider are for a lightweight head like the LMII, GB Shuttle 6.0, etc. + cash. The amp must be in excellent condition.

I took some pictures so if you would like to see it just PM me your e-mail address. If you have any further questions I'll be more than happy to answer them for you. You can also check out www.glguitars.com for more information too. I highly recommend checking the website if you're new to G&L guitars just to read up on the history and their dedication to excellence. The fact that each one of these guitars is hand made really shows.

2. HooBass

HooBass

May 27, 2003
    NC
    PM Sent

Talk soon,
    HooBass

3. James C

James C

Mar 13, 2007
    New Jersey
    Replied! Should have pics available by Sunday evening.

4. James C

James C

Mar 13, 2007
    New Jersey
    I have pictures available now. Just PM me your e-mail address and i'll send them over.

5. HooBass

HooBass

May 27, 2003
    NC
    Message sent via email!

HooBass

6. James C

James C

Mar 13, 2007
    New Jersey
    Sold!

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 25, 2021