1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: G&L SB-1

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by nella, Mar 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nella

nella Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Raleigh, NC
    I have for sale a G&L SB-1.

Here is the thread from which I bought it and I'll rely on his description:
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=498697

I could take some more pictures if anyone wants them, let me know. It looks all original to me.

It's in the same condition as when I received it. It's a very nice sounding and playing bass, I have two p-bass' and have decided to let this one go to help fund a different bass.

Here it is with me at my first gig (and only one so far) with my cover band a couple of weeks ago if you'd like to hear it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZN4A9VCms4 This was an open mic event and it was plugged into a DI box to the house system.

SOLD (thanks Jason!)

2. Super deal on a Leo Fender-era G&L bass!

This won't last long,
    -GB

3. nella

nella Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Raleigh, NC
    Thanks!

A couple of nibbles, keep the PM's coming.

4. nella

nella Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Raleigh, NC
    Lowered price bump. At the new price I'm keeping the Elixirs that are on it and replacing them with some fairly fresh non-coated roundwounds.

5. willsellout

willsellout Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2002
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Sweetwater Sales Engineer
    Best P bass evar:D

6. RicPlaya

RicPlaya

Apr 22, 2003
    The Mitten
    I really liked your cover of Ziggy Stardust on You Tube! My old cover band use to play that song, what a fun tune to play on bass, very cool bassline. I wish I had that much extra cash around, I always wanted an Sb1 or Sb2, still undecided which one to get. But I would consider taking the plunge on this if I had that much spare cash...:crying:

7. nella

nella Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Raleigh, NC
    Thanks for the compliment! I don't think I did the bassline justice as I was very nervous, but it was definitely a fun experience when all was said and done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.