FS: Gallien-Krueger 1001RB-II w/ rack

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by xcental34x, Dec 20, 2005.

1. xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    Bought brand new from Guitar Center 6 months ago. Has seen only 2 gigs. In perfect cosmetic condition. Will include the SKB 4 space shallow X-rack and Furman RP-8D power conditioner, will also include GK biamp cable, and monster speaker cable. Looking for $575 shipped or best offer. Will post pics later.
  2. pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
    Still available?
  3. kauhi17

May 21, 2006
    Royal Kunia, HI
    Endorsing Artist:Schroeder Bass Cabinets
    Is the GK still avaliable? and what is the lowest you will go on the price? I am really intrested in the amp so holla at me. also do you take Paypal? and what would the shipping be to Waipahu HI, 96797.

Thanks and Aloha,

4. DiamondHead

Jun 9, 2007
    I'm very interested in the GK, wouls you happen to go down to 500 or 525? If you can PM me with the info. And what would my shipping be to Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada?
  5. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    I guess you guys didn't notice the 12/2005 date on the original post ?

Maybe $599 from Rik's would be a better bet ?
  6. dave64o

dave64o Talkbass Top 10 all time lowest talent/gear ratio! Gold Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2000
    Southern NJ
    I think I'm better qualified than most to say this amp is NOT for sale. I bought it from him last March! ;)

EDIT - I just realized something. That's the amp in my avatar!
  7. BassSurfer

BassSurfer Supporting Member

Jun 30, 2006
    Brooklyn & Queens, NYC
    you guys really have to check the dates on the top of the post.... this is happening alot now... lol
  8. Thunder Pulse

Thunder Pulse

May 12, 2007
    It would help if the seller closed the thread after the sale.