1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS - Gallien Krueger - 112MBX - 250 US$

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by Piedro, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Piedro

Piedro

Jan 23, 2001
    Montréal, Qc, Canada
    Endorsing Aguilar Amp product.
    I've took the description from the GK website.. they have found better words than me to describe it.. they're amazing, i've just sold the combo, now i sell the cab cause i've bills to pay from my new houses, and i'm on tour from a couple of years.. so...

PRICED DOWN!!! 200 US$ + shipping

"Housed in specially designed aluminum cabinets, they are a little over a foot high and wide, weigh only 12 lbs with a 12" speakers. They're also tone monsters."

"Jazz players love them (Charlie Haden and Ron Carter), and even rock bands (Aerosmith) use them for recording. They make ultimate practice and backstage amps and many players find them fully gig-worthy, especially with the 112MBX extension speaker added."

it come with my little protection-bag that i've made myself, ( lucky you!! lol ) see in the pics...

IMG_2526.jpg
    IMG_2529.jpg
    IMG_2532.jpg

they sound great... i assure you i would keep them if i wasn't on tour..

- i'm sorry to the moderator if i'm not in right to put it in the bass classified adds and in the double bass classified adds... i'll delete one of them if there is a problem -

2. Marc Piane

Marc Piane

Jun 14, 2004
    Chicago
    I might be interested but I can buy one new for $279 from Lemur. Any flexibility on the price?

3. Chrix

Chrix

Apr 9, 2004
    Brooklyn
    Same here...

4. Piedro

Piedro

Jan 23, 2001
    Montréal, Qc, Canada
    PM your offer.. everything's possible

thanks for interest

PO

5. Piedro

Piedro

Jan 23, 2001
    Montréal, Qc, Canada
    200US$ +shipping

good luck

PO

6. glivanos

glivanos Supporting Member

Jun 24, 2005
    Philadelphia Area
    You have a PM.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 6, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.