1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Gallien Krueger 115MBE Series One, 8 ohm, 400 watts, Tuki padded cover, 30 lbs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bassdrummer, Nov 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bassdrummer

bassdrummer Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2006
    Visalia, California
    PRICE DROP! $200 local cash deal/$240 shipped west of the Mississippi River/$255 shipped east of the Mississippi River. Paypal or money order okay.

Hi all, here's a very nice GK 115MBE cab (series one) in excellent working condition and cosmetic condition. See the detailed Photobucket slide show pics. It comes with a thick padded custom fit cover that attaches with a velcro strap under the cab. (Don't know if it's a Tuki brand after all, but I can't edit the thread title.) 400 watts, 8 ohms, 15" Neo speaker. Light. Loud. Luscious.

DSCN1823_zpse8971764.

DSCN1829_zps0e2523be.

DSCN1836_zpsb8ec87a6.

DSCN1824_zpsddbdc33c.

DSCN1825_zps7108a68c.

DSCN1826_zps930cc26f.

DSCN1827_zpscbd66a95.

DSCN1822_zpsebb55a48.

DSCN1821_zps1e00cf30.

I have two of these and I only need one. No trades, need cash.

Slide show link below:
    http://s326.photobucket.com/user/dalemania/slideshow/GK115MBE

Thanks for looking!

Danny

2. bassdrummer

Jul 3, 2006
    Visalia, California
    By the way, the "spots" in the third photo are a weird thing from the camera; there aren't spots on the cab and cover!
    :cool:
    Also: I have been calling the padded cover a "Tuki" cover, but I couldn't find a label saying "Tuki" -- so anyway, it's a perfect custom fit, thick padded cover with a velcro strap on the bottom to hold it snugly. Really nice.

This cab sounds deep and rich as a stand alone cab with my MB Fusion 800. I play it with the tweeter off, and I dial back the "bass" on my amp to about 10 o'clock. Also sounded sweet with my 700RBII (no longer have it) with the bass dialed back to 10 o'clock. I've also stacked it on my other 115MBE for invincible volume.

Super light and easy to "one-hand" it from car to stage. This is the higher end version with the 400 watt, 8 ohm Neo driver (same one as in the Neo series cabs and the new MBE series two cabs). It is not the 200 watt, 4 ohm ceramic driver in the lower end version.

These cabs have been discontinued, but they were going brand new for $299 and the custom fit padded cover is an additional $70 value. The new Series Two 115MBE cabs, which have a cloth grill and other cosmetic changes, are going for $399 new due to inflation, the increased cost of neodymium, and moving production to the USA.

This cab is all packed up very securely and it's ready to ship to your door. Double boxed, and packed with thick styrofoam insulation panels from Lowe's and with styrofoam packing peanuts for a tight, incredibly protected package. Check my feedback here or on ebay under the username "classicgrooves" and read up on my legendary packing skills! FedEx will deliver it safe and sound to your home or place of business.

No trades, please; I'm in need of cash.

Danny

3. bassdrummer

Jul 3, 2006
    Visalia, California
    Bump for price drop, new pics, and all PM's have been answered. Still available!

4. R&B

R&B Both kinds of music: Rhythm AND Blues! Supporting Member

Someone buy this. Super solid hi-fi cab with a ballsy 15" driver. It will faithfully reproduce whatever you put into it. And the price! :eek: Killer deal.

5. I'll take it! PM sent

6. bassdrummer

Jul 3, 2006
    Visalia, California
    Deal pending with TrackmasterV...
    Thanks to Showlow for the testimonial! Truly a sweet sounding cab at a great price. And a great weight! :bassist:

7. bassdrummer

Jul 3, 2006
    Visalia, California
    Sold to TrackmasterV for $240 shipped!

:bassist:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.