1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Gallien Krueger 400RB

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bluesrx, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluesrx

bluesrx Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2006
    Lakeland, Fl.
    Well... I'm not really sure I want to do this because this amp has been a tried and true warrior for me for awhile. I've used this amp extensively and it has never ever let me down. This is the industry standard workhorse amp. I've owned a few of these and have always kept this one because it seemed to be "touched by God" It is without a doubt THE best 400RB I've ever played through.

Pretty clean amp cosmetically. There has been a power out added next to the send jack. Very nicely done. It is NOT connected. Other than that all functions of the amp work without issues. No other mods done besides what is mentioned above. There is a slight bit of hum. Does not affect the playability of the amp. I've inspected the power supply caps thinking it might be a bad cap. Visually they all look fine. Bias has been checked and adjusted.

Check the pics... if you need any more shots, let me know.

SOLD

190.00 shipped. ConUS48 ONLY. Prefer USPS Money Order but can go with Paypal if need be.

2. bluesrx

Mar 31, 2006
    Lakeland, Fl.
    More Pics...

3. bluesrx

Mar 31, 2006
    Lakeland, Fl.
    Last Ones...

4. bluesrx

Mar 31, 2006
    Lakeland, Fl.
    ^^

5. bassace77

bassace77 Banned

Jun 16, 2011
    Please contact me regarding head/////I have 190.00 ready to go>>>
    Dave

6. bluesrx

Mar 31, 2006
    Lakeland, Fl.
    Up..

7. bluesrx

Mar 31, 2006
    Lakeland, Fl.
    On Hold Pending Payment...

8. I thought this little one was your pride and joy? Why sell now?:crying:

9. bluesrx

Mar 31, 2006
    Lakeland, Fl.
    well... I'm amp heavy right now and could use some Christmas cash. Might end up regretting it...

10. kjpollo

kjpollo

Mar 17, 2008
    CT
    Did this end up selling??

11. bluesrx

Mar 31, 2006
    Lakeland, Fl.
    Potential buyer says he sent a money order... haven't received it yet.

12. pedulla-2007

pedulla-2007 Supporting Member

Sep 2, 2008
    texas
    Don't want to be unreasonable, but that is why paypal is there for your protection. It is immediate and provides against instances, such as this. I'm hatin' the fee's just like everyone else. But it seems as if this transaction is in limbo for a while ! Please correct me if I'm wrong !

13. bluesrx

Mar 31, 2006
    Lakeland, Fl.
    You are correct... but I'm not out anything. I still have the amp (which might be a good thing) On smaller sales amount I don't mind taking Paypal.

14. pedulla-2007

pedulla-2007 Supporting Member

Sep 2, 2008
    texas
    So glad you did'nt ship yet. Good luck with your sale.Great price too,as the amp looks to be very clean !

15. Christmas is over, dude. I just got done readjusting the bias on my own 400RB and man it has just been blowing me away. First time I got to turn it up with my new stingray. Just unbelievable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.