1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Gallien Krueger 700RB-II

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bluesrx, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluesrx

bluesrx Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2006
    Lakeland, Fl.
    Picked this up here on TB to use as a back up to my MB500. I'm playing gigs that my MB200 will serve well as a back up.

No issues electronically. Very minor surface wear. The button for the DI pre/post EQ is missing but still can be engaged/dis-engaged without any problems. The DI works flawlessly. Has the handle on the side and rubber feet on the bottom. Rack ears and power cord included.

320.00 shipped. USPS money order preferred. PayPal accepted if it's a deal breaker. ConUS48.

SOLD

2. Great amp here!

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 26, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.