1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Gallien-Krueger 700RBII

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Antares, Oct 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Antares

Antares Supporting Member

Jul 18, 2009
    Austin, TX
    Im selling my GK 700RB II. only started gigging within past 6 months, shes only seen around 5 or 6 shows. Has been kept in SKB rack. One hell of a head, very good clean sound like GK are known for. I'm selling because ive recently purchased a Markbass little mark 800 tube. I do not have the manual or original box. Does not have feet as i removed them when installing in the rack and i have no idea where they are. If they turn up i will gladly ship them to whoever has purchased the head. In close to perfect condition, minor scuffing on top from taking in and out of rack. No scratches or dents on front.

Price: $400 shipped, price includes rack ears. Will ship UPS In country, not really interested in shipping overseas.

Can/will post pics later on tonight. Looks exactly like the ones on the GK site. :D

P1010295.

P1010296.

P1010303.

P1010306.

P1010307.
    This picture shows the kind of scuffs i was talking about.

Anyone has any questions feel free to send me a PM. First FS thread on this site so if i missed anything, dont hesitate to ask.

2. BLDavis

BLDavis Old enough to know better.....too young to care! Supporting Member

May 21, 2009
    Ellenboro, NC
    Bump for a great amp at a fair price...........
    Now for some tips;

Include shipping cost and method of shipment in your posts and whether or not your willing to ship out of the USA.

Always include pics of your product from as many angles as possible. Front, back and sides. And show cose-ups of any scratches or dents.

If the original box and papers and speaker cable are included in the deal it's a plus in your favor.

Good luck with your sale, B.

3. Antares

Jul 18, 2009
    Austin, TX
    Thanks for the advice, will update it now.

4. bassdood

bassdood

Jun 15, 2009
    Wilmington, NC
    FYI: The buyer can get factory original feet, including screws, directly from GK. They cost $6 for the set, plus shipping (but they have a $10 minimum order, so you may want to get a tshirt or something else at the same time). The feet don't show up in their online store, but if you call them, they will ship them right out, no problem. Great service. :D

5. Antares

Jul 18, 2009
    Austin, TX
    BUMP for pics being added.

6. Antares

Jul 18, 2009
    Austin, TX
    BUMP

7. BLDavis

BLDavis Old enough to know better.....too young to care! Supporting Member