1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Gallien Krueger 800RB

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Lokire, Apr 16, 2006.

1. For sale here is an older Gallien Krueger 800RB. It's an early 1990 model (date codes read 9002) and sounds great. Perfect working order, as you may know these things are built like tanks and last forever. It's got a couple dozen scratches from gigging by the previous owner and a sticker on top.

Change of plans...I'm keeping it :)

2. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    tag for a pic.

3. mlwarriner

mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    PM coming atcha.

4. Ok...$350 shipped and it's yours :bassist:

It's all packed up and ready to go. You know you want it ;)

5. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    My old 800RB! This one sounded great! Got it in because I paid what Greg's selling it for, which is a STEAL! And found I liked the contour settings on my 400RB better, so this went on the block. She sounds great! Almost miss her!

6. Yep. Out of the few amps I have owned (Ampeg SVP-CL and BBE B-MAX), I still like this one best. Probably one of the best amps you can get for this price, and I always see pros playing through them. They sound great and really hold up through the years. Actually, the only reason I'm selling it to get some quick cash. I have every intention of buying another one once I get more funds in the summertime :)