1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Gallien Krueger Fusion 550/Neo 212-ll (4 ohm)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by kobass, Apr 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kobass

kobass Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Outside Boston
    For sale only: Gallien Krueger Fusion 550 and Neo 212-ll (4 ohm).

Fusion 550 head: I am the original owner. I purchased it about nine months ago. It has been in a rack case the entire time-it's in mint condition. Footswitch (never used) is included. $700 shipped/insured CONUS only please.

The Neo 212-ll: (Newer version, 4 ohm) It's about six months old. I am the original owner as well. It is in mint condition except for a small ding in the tolex that happened during shipping to me (dime shown in pic for scale). GK cover, GK biamp cable and casters (never used) included. $400 shipped/insured CONUS only please.

Not interested in trades-just thinning the herd. Thanks!

005-1.
    002-1.
    003-1.

2. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    bump + wondering, what does the footswitch do?

3. kobass

kobass Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Outside Boston
    The amp is capable of having two different EQ settings, although it only has a single channel (one input). The knobs are motorized. When you switch between the two settings, the knobs move to the location where they were last set. You can also change between the two settings using a switch on the front panel as well. It takes less than a second for the knobs to move. Personally, I never had the need to use this feature, but it does work well. If you wanted to use two different basses, you could use an external A/B switch and have two different EQ settings available on the amp.

4. kobass

kobass Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Outside Boston
    The head is on hold pending possible sale.

The cabinet is still available!

5. bassben86

bassben86

Dec 26, 2006
    Ohio
    pm'ed about cab

6. kobass

kobass Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Outside Boston
    PM replied to.

7. bassben86

bassben86

Dec 26, 2006
    Ohio
    payment sent for 212!

8. kobass

kobass Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Outside Boston
    Payment received! Cabinet is sold! Thanks, Ben!

9. kobass

kobass Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Outside Boston
    Fusion is sold! Thanks, Mike!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.