1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Gallien Krueger MB Fusion AS NEW

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by larrison, May 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. larrison

larrison Supporting Member

Oct 29, 2007
    Texas
    **SOLD**$550 shipped CONUS. NO TRADES.

Here's the story in a nutshell: I bought the amp new last November. It developed an issue so I sent it in to GK. They fixed it and returned it to me with a new issue. Back it went- long story short they replaced mine with a new unit. In the down time, I picked up Fusion 550 so I'm not needing the MB. 300@8, 500@4. 4.5 lbs. LOUD. Hopefully someone will take advantage of a fantastic new amp at a really reasonable price. Footswitch included.

I was comparing the MB to the Fusion 550. The micro head sounds amazing. Maybe I should be selling the 550!
    Make me an offer, all I can say is no...

I'll post a pic or two later this evening.

2. ddbassGA

ddbassGA Supporting Member

Nov 15, 2010
    Athens, GA
    Will it have a warranty?

3. larrison

Oct 29, 2007
    Texas
    Good question, just going off the Gallien website I would say no. (original purchaser yes) They don't appear to have a transferable warranty.

Gallien-Krueger: Power to Groove

4. larrison

Oct 29, 2007
    Texas
    SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.