1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Gallien-Krueger MB500 w/rack ears, bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by VifferMike, Mar 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VifferMike

VifferMike Registered Four Banger Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2004
    Dallas, Texas
    SOLD: a lightly-used Gallien-Krueger MB500 in excellent condition. Everything you've heard about this ultra-portable head is pretty much true, and it drives my Schroeder 1210R with authority and aplomb. But due to my living situation and a need for dialing in sounds/tones for specific songs, I need a head with both a headphones out (which the MB500 has) and an aux in (which it doesn't have), so the MB's gotta go.

This is the newer model with the limiter switch, and I'm the second owner. Included are the optional rack ears/screws, the footswitch and cord, and a bonus: a Gator 1110 11x10 effects bag that fits the MB500 (and, I suspect, many micro bass heads) perfectly, with plenty of padding and a side pouch for extras.

$380 shipped CONUS. PayPal OK.

Attached Files:

2. Is this one U.S. manufactured or made in China?

3. BassBronson

BassBronson

May 27, 2007
    Las Vegas, NV
    Endorsing Artist: GK amps, Kahler Tremolo, Monster Cable
    Pm'd

4. VifferMike

Dec 10, 2004
    Dallas, Texas
    This unit is made overseas (pretty sure all the limiter-equipped MB500s are).

5. VifferMike

Dec 10, 2004
    Dallas, Texas
    Sold, and on its way to New Yawk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.