1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Gallien Krueger Neo 112 raw 12 inch 300 watt speaker

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by mikecd1, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikecd1

mikecd1 Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2009
    New England
    Up for sale is a spare Neo 112 speaker I got new from GK that has been tested and has less than an hour playing time on it. The frequency response on the cabinet this is used in by GK is 51hz-3.5khz (and above with a horn) and as you can see it has a cast frame. Sounded very full with clean mids and bass by itself without a horn although you won't get the hifi crisp highs without a tweeter. Can be used as a replacement in your GK cab or in other projects though I don't have any other specs for the speaker and I understand these aren't currently available from GK. I'm cutting back on gear till spring and don't need all the parts I have for projects I'm not going to get to any time soon. I can include speaker clips for this that can be crimped onto wire if you need them and don't want to solder, just ask. Only have a few feedbacks on Talkbass, but have hundreds on Ebay user Mikecd1 so buy with confidence.

$130 including shipping in CONUS only

IMG_2159.
    IMG_2160.

2. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

I'll buy at least one of these Neo 12's!

PM sent!

dcr

3. mikecd1

Mar 3, 2009
    New England
    On hold pending payment

4. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Payment sent!dcr

5. mikecd1