1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Gallien-Krueger Rig (2x10 + 1x15)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Sojourner, Jun 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Looking to sell my brand new Gallien-Krueger bass rig. Its 500 watts are great for small-med size gigs, or larger when using the direct out as well. Top half is the GK MB210 ultralight combo. It only weighs 33 pounds. On its own it puts out 350 watts, or 500 with another 8 ohm extension cab. Bottom half is the 8 ohm GK 115MBE cab, which weighs about the same as the top half. Combine the two and this makes a great sounding, lightweight rig. Both of these are only 6 months old and have MAYBE a total of 30 minutes playing time on them. Absolute mint condition.

Why? I go direct most places now and just needed something lightweight and punchy enough to do smaller stuff and practice with, so I bought these. But then I ended up picking up an interesting cab from another TB'er that allowed me to redo my main rig with less bulk than I had before. So here I am with this brand new rig sitting unused and taking up space I need!

I'm open to selling the 115 cab separately for $250 shipped ($200 local), but I won't sell the combo on top without the accompanying cab on bottom. Only because it's too tough to sell a cab on its own around my area, where I could sell the combo much easier.

I have no packaging to ship these in, so I'm looking for $650 for the whole thing for local pickup (within 1 hr max drive of Augusta, GA) OR I will get them packed and shipped separately for $750 total. So if you're local it's a steal. If not, it's still a bit cheaper than the best deal you might be able to score online. Also including a brand new Speakon cable to connect the combo and cab. Paypal or USPS Money Order only, please.

TRADES: Not interested in any basses at the moment. Really the only specific thing I'm looking for is a DJ Retro pre or Audere pre for my Lakland DJ5. That would be +cash on your end, of course.

Attached Files:

• a1.
      a1.jpg
      File size:
      34.5 KB
      Views:
    • a2.
      a2.jpg
      File size:
      19.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Monday Bump

3. Still available?

4. Yup. Still got 'em.

5. Bump

6. luvmuziq

luvmuziq

Nov 7, 2008
    Brooklyn, NY
    how about a bartolini ntmb pre +cash to ship to north dakota

7. Really looking for something that's a drop in replacement with no mods necessary. Thanks for the offer, though.

8. Burwabit

Burwabit Likes guitars that tune good and firm feelin women Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2011
    Lubbock, TX
    I own this rig and love it... I keep up in band practice vs 2 Marshall stacks with just the MB210 and add the 115MBE at gig time. Free bump.

9. Thanks

10. $600 SHIPPED
    For the pair. I need these out of the way.

11. DarrenRV

DarrenRV

Sep 28, 2010
    Virgin Islands
    PM. I'll take it. Been looking for this combo for a while.

12. Sale is pending already. Thanks.

13. Get_da_funk_Out

Get_da_funk_Out

Oct 1, 2009
    Were these sold?

14. Still pending. Supposed to meet the guy tomorrow if I hear back from him. If not, there's another user interested already as well.

15. The 2nd in line found the same gear and pulled the trigger already, so now you're in that spot if you're interested. Still waiting on contact from the person I'm supposed to meet tomorrow.

16. Sold. Thanks for the interest, folks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.