1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS Galveston 12 string bass with Gig Bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Scootbass1, May 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scootbass1

Scootbass1 Gold Supporting Member

Dec 26, 2009
    Chillicothe, Illinois
    I have this MIK Galveston 12 string bass with those awesome batwing inlays and 27 fret fingerboard. The bass controls are Vol/Blend/active Bass/Treble boost/cut.. The truss rod cover is MIA, but I'll try to find it. The control cavity has oodles of room for modifying with actives of your choice. The pickups are your standard EMG 40 size, so that swap will be no problem. I am asking $250 shipped continental U.S. only. PM with any questions.
    Cheers,
    Mike B.

IMG_0176.
    IMG_0177.
    IMG_0178.
    IMG_0179.

2. Scootbass1

Dec 26, 2009
    Chillicothe, Illinois
    :oops:Oops! I sat down tonight and discovered that the actives on this bass are functional. I had two of these at some point in time, and the other one was the one with the hosed actives. So I apologize for not doing my homework on this one. The actives are enabled when the volume knob is pulled up, silly me I forgot about that function since I preferred the passive tone. I may also have a hard shell case for this one as well.:D

3. Scootbass1

Dec 26, 2009
    Chillicothe, Illinois
    Price dropped to $250.00 shipped.
    Mike B.

4. Scootbass1

Dec 26, 2009
    Chillicothe, Illinois
    :(Looks like it will be the gig bag. I do not have a hard shell that it will fit in.

5. Scootbass1

Dec 26, 2009
    Chillicothe, Illinois
    I need to move this one to fund a Status Graphite neck purchase. Shoot me a PM with best offers. Mind you that the buyer will have to split the shipping below my asking price of $250.

6. Scootbass1

Dec 26, 2009
    Chillicothe, Illinois
    I've decided to hold on to this bass since my eight string sold. No longer for sale at this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.