1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Gary Willis GWB1 - Picture added

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by gruuv, Nov 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    This is one of the early models, pre-ebanol, approximately 5-6 years old. It's in excellent condition with the exception of a bit of rash on the back that needs to be held up to the light to be seen. This is an infamous "feeler" meaning that if I have interest it's for sale, but I won't keep the listing up indefinitely. If it doesn't generate any serious interest in a couple - 3 days I'll just hang onto it. I'd be looking for $950 plus shipping/Paypal, obo, and I am not looking for any trades right now. Pictures can be e-mailed to those interested.

*Picture added*

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. ..raising the interesting question: Which comes first, the pictures or the interest?

Bluesy Soul :cool:

3. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    I reserve the right to determine the genuineness of the interest shown. . . and respond accordingly. :ninja:

Seriously though, if you want to see some pictures just PM me your e-mail address. ;)

4. andyroo

andyroo

Jun 23, 2003
    Toronto
    Any trades considered?

5. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    No can do, sorry. Need to sell only. Thanks. . .

6. andyroo

andyroo

Jun 23, 2003
    Toronto
    No worries, bump for a great bass at a great price!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.