1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Gator 3 Guitar Case Stand, Ernie Ball Regular Slinky 5 String Set

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by fgnbtz, Nov 15, 2010.

1. fgnbtz

fgnbtz

Nov 26, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    In addition to the two basses I have listed in the basses section, I have an unused set of Ernie Ball 2836 Regular Slinky 5-String Bass Strings. I was going to use them to re-string my 5 string (which is for sale) but I never put them on.

In addition to the set of strings, I have a gently used Gator GW-3X-Stand Triple Guitar Case-Stand. It is a briefcase that folds into a triple guitar stand and has a plush interior. I put the stock image because that is what it still looks like :)

[​IMG]

For the set of strings, I am looking for $17 shipped for the strings and $100 shipped for the case/stand. If you have any questions please let me know!

2. fgnbtz

fgnbtz

Nov 26, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    bump

3. fgnbtz

fgnbtz

Nov 26, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    bump

4. fgnbtz

fgnbtz