1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Geddy Lee neck and loaded body

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bmb73, Jul 8, 2012.

1. bmb73

bmb73

Aug 7, 2010
    San Diego
    Loaded Geddy Lee neck and body for sale.

First up, the body. It will come without the BA Bridge. The bridge pickup does not work. I have not been able to get someone to check it out, so I wanted to bring that up first thing. The neck pickup cover is dinged up where it appears someone tried to use a pair of pliers to remove a screw(this was purchased of Ebay FYI.). There is a gouge mark under the pickup, and it is definetly noticeable but does not affect playability. Because of the numerous issues, lets say SOLD firm plus shipping.

The neck is not for sale at the moment.

No OCONUS sales. In the middle of a move, so not looking for any trades at the moment.

http://s1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh511/bookbm/Geddy Lee/

2. Rocinante_x1

Rocinante_x1 Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Aug 22, 2004
    Washington State
    PM sent

3. bmb73

bmb73

Aug 7, 2010
    San Diego
    Replied!

4. bmb73

bmb73

Aug 7, 2010
    San Diego
    Body is sold. Thanks Darren.

5. bmb73

bmb73

Aug 7, 2010
    San Diego
    Neck on hold pending payment.

6. bmb73

bmb73

Aug 7, 2010
    San Diego
    Have not heard back from potential buyer for neck, I've decided to hold onto the neck for now. Will post it back up once I get moved in.

7. bmb73

bmb73

Aug 7, 2010
    San Diego
    Neck is sold.