1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Genz Benz GBE1200 & Accugroove Whappo Jr.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by scottic2, Jan 4, 2013.

1. scottic2

scottic2

Sep 21, 2006
    New Jersey
    No trades, need to sell this equipment only

1) Genz Benz GBE1200- Excellent condition- has been in a 4U rack case since I purchased it brand new. I only see one very small scratch near the left handle on the front. Includes 4U rack case. I am the original owner.
    Asking $700 for the head.
    IMG_2642_zps998459cd.jpg
    IMG_2644_zpsca7b6db0.jpg
    IMG_2646_zps22943b04.jpg

2) Accugroove Whappo Jr cabinet- amazing sound, unbelievable clarity. The Genz head and this cabinet are IMO a perfect match. Cabinet is in near perfect condition- I cannot find any flaws on it. Is an older model with "the switch". Includes padded cover (really nice) and casters. I am the second owner.
    Asking $850 for the cabinet.
    IMG_2648_zpsfe981c55.jpg
    IMG_2649_zpse08208fb.jpg
    IMG_2647_zpse6e929ba.jpg
    IMG_2650_zpsccedd0e5.jpg

At the current time I would like a local buyer as I do not have the packaging supplies to pack up this bass. I live in Central NJ and work in Northern NJ (near Secaucus), I would be willing to drive a bit to meet up with you.
    Any questions, please let me know.

I am willing to sell the Genz and the Whappo Jr together for $1450.
    This is a killer rig, people.
    Please note- I am also selling a Spector Euro 4 bass (http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/fs-spector-euro-4-pre-lx-aguilar-preamp-945720/#post13667867), I would be willing to make a package deal for a good discount for all three items.
    Please let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

2. scottic2

scottic2

Sep 21, 2006
    New Jersey
    Bump for price drop!

3. Bassist30

Bassist30 Supporting Member

Mar 19, 2004
    NEW YORK
    This is a great combination. The head is amazing and the cabinet is fantastic. They match very well. This rig you can do just about any gig.

4. scottic2

scottic2

Sep 21, 2006
    New Jersey
    Thanks, and agreed.
    Bumping this one last time before Ebay.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021