1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Genz Benz GBE750 W Rack Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by aproud1, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aproud1

aproud1 Don't surround yourself with yourself. Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2007
    Cincy, OH
    Couldn't change my title in original thread.

This head is now for sale. I really like this head and LOVE Genz Benz. Super great company. I had a GBE600, went to the Neo-Pak and to the 750 and all have been great heads. Being able to blend the two channels is really cool. Just considering a change. Always had a 2 ohm load but no longer need that feature (though it's nice know you can drive a variety of cabs) Have had a few other heads but have always had a Genz Benz.

Here is a MF link for specs....

http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/GenzBenz-GBE-750-Bass-Amp?sku=483635

Head is in a CNB road case, has the foot switch and a power cord. Little bit of road rash on the screw holes but functionally perfect.

Yours for TRADED

Some pics...
    IMGP2215. IMGP2214. IMGP2216.

2. aproud1

aproud1 Don't surround yourself with yourself. Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2007
    Cincy, OH
    Gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.