Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOLD FS Genz Benz ML 200 combo with cover MINT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Copycat, Feb 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Copycat

Copycat Supporting Member

Nov 14, 2000
    Pittsburgh, PA, USA
    Selling an as new Genz Benz ML 200 210-T combo amp. Only left the house a handful of times, never pushed. 200 watts RMS, innovative dual design power section, two tens and horn, carpet covered cab. Bought it for rehearsal and smaller coffeehouse type shows about a year and a half ago, but the band broke up shortly thereafter. New band has a rehearsal rig for my use and I have a much more powerful main rig for shows, so this is no longer needed. Comes with a custom nylon cover I puchased separately. For full specs, visit genzbenz.com. The only differences from the one shown on the site are that mine has a kickback design, with the lower back of the cab angled, and the handle placement differs. I got this just as GB was changing box designs; all other specs are identical. Lists for $899. I paid $600 and $40 for the cover. Asking $400 shipped within the continental U.S., or if you're in the Pittsburgh, PA, area, pick it up for $350. I can send images, but truly, there aren't any marks or even scratches on the corner protectors, it's that mint. I can also give interested parties my user name at that auction site where I have 100% feedback on over 200 transactions. Money order or funds drawn from your Paypal account. Thanks for looking. Great little combo that deserves to be used.

2. Copycat

Nov 14, 2000
    Pittsburgh, PA, USA
    Sweetening the deal. How does $325 plus actual shipping sound? Better? Hmmmm? I was just trying to avoid having to take it the ground carrier twice. I'd be grateful if an interested party would send me $375 and then allow me to simply reimburse any difference after I ship it. I can't imagine shipping on this exceeding $50. I'd send documentation of the actual shipping amount along with the reimbursement. PayPal from your account, check or money order OK by me. This price still includes the custom nylon cover.

3. Copycat

Nov 14, 2000
    Pittsburgh, PA, USA
    Was just going through the stuff on the amp, and it has a 3 year transferrable warranty. I purchased it in mid December of 2004. So it has almost two full years left on the warranty. Here's one more slight (and my last) reduction: $360 SHIPPED in the lower 48.

4. Copycat

Nov 14, 2000
    Pittsburgh, PA, USA
    It has sailed off to the 'Bay. But should any talkbass member decide that he/she wants it, I'll figure out a way to have you get it on eBay but honor the price I listed here. I had to bump the price a bit to cover various and sundry fees. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.