1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Genz Benz ML 200-Head

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by kaiser_sosea, May 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Got this head in a deal that included my 2nd NeoX-112T. Because I have a Shuttle 9.0 this would just sit around collecting dust. I am the second owner of the head and it is in great shape. Sounds wonderful too. Seems like it could be the pre-cursor to the NeoPak and the EQ is very similar to the current Genz line. Again, has Genz acclaimed pre-amp (no tube in this one, which some like even more) and the wonderful DI. I've only used this on one practice through 2 x NeoX112-T's (sounded great, kept up nicely w/ 5 piece) or messing around @ home through one of the cabs. Everything is in perfect working order as far as I've been able to ascertain. You can find the specs at this link:
    http://genzbenz.com/?fa=detail&mid=1423&sid=631&cid=118
    As you would imagine this head is no longer under warranty but Genz stands behind their products and I'm sure if anything were to happen with this head (knock on wood) one would receive top notch service getting any issues resolved quickly and efficiently. But again, this head is in perfect working order and aside from a few scuffs on the corners is in great cosmetic shape as well. Looking for $250 shipped to the lower 48. I accept PayPal as payment. Make sure you ask any and all questions you may have as communication is very important with these types of transactions online. Thanks for looking!

DSC03507.
    DSC03505.
    DSC03506.
    DSC03508.
    DSC03509.
    DSC03510.
    DSC03511.

2. This is a great head, make me an offer.

3. On hold pending payment.

4. agedhorse

agedhorse SUSPENDED Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 12, 2006
    Davis, CA (USA)
    Development Engineer-Mesa, Product Support-Genz Benz
    The ML-200 is the pre-cursor to the Neo-Pak 3.5 and Shuttle 3.0. It shares a lot of the character and features as you can see when comparing them. It is heavier and lower powered however. We do still support this head and it has an excellent track record over a lot of years too.

Here is a link to the owner's manual:

http://www.genzbenz.com/img/manuals/gb/ml200manual.pdf

5. Thanks for the helpful info, I couldn't find much about this head in the forums.

6. And SOLD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.