1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Genz Benz neo 212xt

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by HaPpYfAcE, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TRADING

Since i'm trying to move into a Mesa 610, i'm going to sell one of my GB neo 212 cabs. These are great sounding cabs. They are rated for 600w @ 4ohms.

The cab for sale is the top one in the pic. It is in great condition aside from some of the lettering rubbing off (barely seen in the pic). Let me know if you need more pics.

I don't have a box big enough (i threw away the one i had :scowl: ), so packing will need to be done. I will cover the packing costs and the buyer will cover the shipping cost. I will ship to CONUS only.

Price: $500 + shipping. Pay with paypal. I will consider any trade that doesn't require cash on my end.

gbrig.

2. Awe man, this is THE cab I am looking for, but no cash! Would you consider a trade? I'll make it worth your wild!

3. Let me know what you have...i'll tell you right now, though, i have a lot of pm's to go through, so it may already be spoken for.

4. PM'ed

5. KsPiNeSh

KsPiNeSh

Mar 28, 2008
    Kansas City
    FYI, a U-Haul small wardrobe box works wonderfully for shipping these :)

6. thanks...i'll check into that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.