SOLD FS - Genz Benz Neo-Pak 3.5 Bass Amp w/ Carry Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Musicphan, Oct 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Musicphan

Musicphan

Oct 11, 2008
    Genz Benz Neo-Pak 3.5 Bass Amp - [DEL]$325[/DEL] $300 FIRM Shipped CONUS - Paypal Only / No Trades

Excellent condition - only slight surface wear on left/right sides. So light of wear its a little hard to see in the photos. I used this amp in my smoke free home and to a freinds smoke free basement to play once a week. During transportion its always been in the Genz Benz padded carry case. I did recently switch out the pre-amp tube to an EH 12x7 (I think - its already packaged up - I will unpack if absolutely necessary).

Includes the Genz Benz Neo-Pak, Genz Benz Neo-Pak Carry Case, AC Cable and all original packaging and paperkwork. I purchased this new on 3/9/2009 from Jerry's Music. The unit had the 2ohm Factory Modifcation completed on 6/8/2009 - the GB factory also cleaned all signal shape switches. I will include everything with the sale - it may even be possible to transfer the warranty (it includes 3 year transferrable warranty) - although no claim this can occur. This amp has been awesome - excellent light weigh amp that is a work horse. I was so impressed with this Genz Benz amp I upgraded to the Streamliner.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

| GENZ BENZ

Meet the latest in innovative bass amplifier design from GENZ BENZ: the ultra light-weight NEO-PAK 3.5. This compact design blends the best of analog and digital platforms to produce the ultimate in warmth, punch and power.

The signal path utilizes a 12AX7 tube preamp with our acclaimed Active EQ and responsive Signal Shape circuitry. The power amp section is our classic class A/B topology with exceptional power and tone characteristics.

The power supply is state-of-the-art Digital Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS), which does away with the weight of a traditional power transformer. The SMPS provides an exceptionally light yet stout power source that is the heart of NEO-PAK’s dynamic, quick response.

Combining the NEO-PAK 3.5 with one of our NEOX cabinets will give you exceptional punch and clarity in a pick-up-and-go package. And to make it even more portable, a durable padded shoulder bag is available with a zippered accessory pocket.

FEATURES
    • Ultra Light 81/2 lb Design
    • Analog 12AX7 Tube Preamp
    • Digital SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply)
    • Class A/B High Current Power Amplifier
    • Active EQ w/Parametric Mids
    • 3-Band Signal Shape Circuit
    • Tuner Out
    • Active/Passive Input
    • Limiter Circuit
    • LED Status Indicators
    • Speakon® and 1/4" Speaker Outputs
    • Thermally Sensing Fan Cooling
    • Full XLR Direct Out Interface

Attached Files:

2. Musicphan

Musicphan

Oct 11, 2008
    Left / Right Views

Attached Files:

3. Musicphan

Musicphan

Oct 11, 2008
    Rear / Bag View

Attached Files:

4. Musicphan

Musicphan

Oct 11, 2008
    TGIF Bump!

5. RkdJehova

RkdJehova

Mar 8, 2008
    Rex, GA
    Free bump for a fun little amp. Gets the job done when that $1500 fancy head you just bought won't turn on 10 minutes before you're supposed to be grooving. (True story....)

6. Musicphan

Musicphan

Oct 11, 2008
    New Price... Monday Bump

7. Musicphan

Musicphan

Oct 11, 2008
    Bump..

8. Musicphan

Musicphan

Oct 11, 2008
    SOLD!!!

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 24, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.