1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Genz Benz NEOX 112

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by alexofc69, Jan 16, 2012.

1. **SOLD**
    I am selling a Genz Benz NEOX 112 in excellent used condition. Its in like new condition. These are great cabs!! I got a 212 for Xmas and am selling these off as i dont need. It still has some transferable warranty. I am asking $475 shipped. shipping is very expensive now. The first one of these I shipped cost me $81 to ship UPS ground !!! So, Im taking a little hit here, but still a good deal!
    gbs1photo.
    gbs2photo.
    gbs4photo.

2. TravisBickle

TravisBickle

Jan 5, 2009
    Chapin, SC
    It looks like the lower right corner of the back panel is sticking out from the body some. Has the body been opened?

3. bass4worship

bass4worship Ready For Freddy, let rock

May 4, 2009
    Sebring, Florida
    Had two of these, they awesome.

4. emart

emart

Sep 2, 2009
    SF Bay Area
    Looks that way to me, too.

5. Brianvw

Brianvw Supporting Member

May 12, 2011
    I have two of these...awesome cabinets.

6. Warfender

Warfender

Oct 25, 2009
    I have one in the NeoX400 1-12 combo. LOVE IT!!!!! 400 watts and GB Tube and Fet preamp.

7. NO! its just the picture and lighting that makes it look this way. Its as new as it was when it came out of the box!
    here are some slightly higher res photos - [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. No

9. Peepaleep

Peepaleep Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2010
    Las Cruces, NM
    It's a shadow that makes it look that way. If you follow the line from the left side of the cabinet where the back panel meets the frame, you'll see that it's not sticking out at all. It's an illusion.

10. Correct - this is as perfect as it was when it came out of the box.