1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Genz Benz NeoX-112T - Excellent Condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Eublet, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Eublet

Eublet

Jul 28, 2006
    For sale is my NeoX 112T in excellent condition. Cab is a bit over a year old, and has been well cared for and never abused. I've raved about this cabinet many times, and I still love it. Only reason I'm selling is because I want a single driver cab in 4 ohms instead of 8, and I prefer to use my NeoX 212 over this little guy anyway!

Price is $375 plus shipping.

Ask questions!

Oh, and I don't have pictures of the cab right now. Rest assured there are no problems with the cabinet. No cosmetic damage at all, minus the typical scuffs on the corner pieces. Carpet isn't even fuzzy. I'm out of town for a few days and won't be able to take pictures until 9/22, but hopefully someone will buy before then!

2. smogg

smogg

Mar 27, 2007
    NPR, Florida
    I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell
    shipping estimate to 34652?

3. smogg

smogg

Mar 27, 2007
    NPR, Florida
    I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell
    Really wanted this, But do to unexpected dental needs have to pass.
    Bump for a great cab at a very fair price.

4. Eublet

Eublet

Jul 28, 2006
    This cab is made for walkin'
    And that's just what it'll do.
    If you don't jump on it,
    It's gonna walk away from you!

BUMP! :D

5. alembic5

alembic5

Dec 5, 2004
    Seattle, Wa.
    Any trades? :bag:

6. Eublet

Eublet

Jul 28, 2006
    Not right now. I want the cash so that I can put it toward another small, single driver cabinet that I haven't decided on just yet. Although that Cirrus 6 in your sig is tempting!

7. alembic5

alembic5

Dec 5, 2004
    Seattle, Wa.
    I can understand that! As for the Cirrus, I'm afraid you'd have to pry that out of my cold dead fingers. :D It is without a doubt the best bass I've ever owned! Here's a bump for you... I'll have to see what I can do in the cash department.

8. Eublet

Eublet

Jul 28, 2006
    Sold! Thanks for looking.