1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Genz Benz Shuttle 12t combo cab, NEOx 112 (Mid-MI local sale)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by RFord04, Jun 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RFord04

RFord04

Apr 8, 2009
    Flint, Michigan
    I have loved both of these cabs, as they are loud, sound great, and are very portable, but I'm just not using them anymore, so they have got to go.

The 12t combo cab used to house a Shuttle 6.0, but I no longer own that head, so just the cab is for sale. Great way to turn you're shuttle head in to a lightweight, powerful combo. $350 local sale, near Flint, MI. I am willing to drive a short distance to meet if you'd prefer.

The NEOx 112t is the slightly older model with carpet covering instead of tolex like the newest ones have. Also $350, local sale only.

I will post pictures of these cabs shortly, as soon as I get my hands on a decent camera.

Both cabs are in good condition and were used in smoke-free facilities while in my possession. If anyone is interested in both of the cabs, I'd be wiling to knock a bit off the price.

2. bretsvette

bretsvette

Jun 10, 2010
    Central Il
    pmed

3. RFord04

RFord04

Apr 8, 2009
    Flint, Michigan
    Responded.

4. RFord04

RFord04

Apr 8, 2009
    Flint, Michigan
    Bump. Willing to ship if the buyer pays shipping.

5. RFord04

RFord04

Apr 8, 2009
    Flint, Michigan
    Bump

6. RFord04

RFord04

Apr 8, 2009
    Flint, Michigan
    Bump

7. RFord04

RFord04

Apr 8, 2009
    Flint, Michigan
    Bump

8. Michigan bump for ya GLWTS

9. Faraday

Faraday

Jun 20, 2012
    One more, from A2.

10. PM sent...

11. RFord04

RFord04

Apr 8, 2009
    Flint, Michigan
    Here are a few pics from my phones camera.

IMAG0071.

IMAG0072.

IMAG0069.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.