1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS - Genz Benz Shuttle 6.2 with Shuttle bag. Like New!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by letsgethandsome, Oct 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys. So, I purchased this 6.2 about 4 months ago. Used for about 20 rehearsal hours, smoke free rehearsal spot, never gigged, never pushed hard at all. There's not a scratch on it. The only reason I'm selling it is because I'm in the middle of a fearful 15/6 build and it sounds like I need a little more umph at 8 ohms so I just purchased a SL900 here on TB.

It's an awesome amp. I love the sound. I JUST bought the Shuttle padded bag for the amp before the bag was discontinued. It's never been used.

I'm not sure If I have the box. I'll have to look at the rehearsal spot. Also, I will upload pics but will not be able to until Monday.

Would like to get $425 for everything. That's packed/shipped/insured. (CONUS)

No trades at this time, thanks.

2. Saturday night bump. I bought this amp brand new 4 months ago.

3. bump for a good deal ;)

C'mon guys the bag alone is worth a bucket

4. Thanks for the bump-age! Pm's responded to. Still available. Pics coming tomorrow!

5. On hold pending payment.....

6. Payment received. She's off to Georgia tomorrow! Thanks.

7. 5bassman

5bassman

May 4, 2005
    Kennesaw,GA
    Looking forward to it!

8. They are stunning amps ! Enjoy !

9. jbassmaniac

jbassmaniac REPRESENTING THE LOW END TO NO END! In Memoriam

Apr 27, 2009
    Kansas City/Topeka KS
    CLOSE YER THREAD PLEASE!

Thread Status: