1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0 Brand New

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Jacsipmac, Jul 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I bought this a month ago. I decided I'd rather have a Tone Hammer 500 and I just sent a PM on one so now I'm listing this guy.

I took it out of the box, filled out the warranty card, connected it to my 4x10, tested it out, and put it back in the box.

I bought it as an unopened unused returned item from a music equipment power seller on eBay. I put that on the warranty card and even though I don't have the original sales receipt Genz Benz has a really good reputation for standing behind their products and I'm pretty confident it would be covered if anything were to ever happened.

Here's a quick picture. I can post more later. It's in fresh out of the box condition.

$400 Shipped this weekend - SOLD!

Thanks guys!

eHHdE.

2. Weekend price: $400 Shipped Conus!

3. On Hold.

4. SOLD! Thanks Guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.