1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Genz-Benz Shuttle 9.0, outstanding condition, warranty

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by John Bigboote, Jan 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is an amazing bass amp -- 900W @ 4 ohms, 500W @ 8 ohms, with a tube preamp, and only four pounds! I've gigged with it numerous times, and it's loud and sounds great... but for my current project I found that Gallien-Krueger had more of the tone I'm looking for.

The *only* issue is a very minor, cosmetic scratch on the top of the case (not visible in pics). Otherwise, it's in as-new condition. Includes original box, power cord, and a little blue, soft bag that I used to transport it (pictured).

The standard online price is $829. I'll sell it for $490 local (Portland, OR) or $520 shipped FedEx surface to the continental US. Sorry, no international, and HI or AK will probably be higher to reflect higher shipping costs (not sure how much). Not interested in any trades.

Genz-Benz has a three-year, fully transferable warranty. This was purchased new from Musicians Friend on 2/27/2010 (I have the original receipt, pictured), so there's still about one year and two months on the warranty.

SANY0111.

SANY0112.

SANY0113.

Again, that's $490 local to Portland, OR, and $520 shipped in the continental US. And again, I'm not interested in any trades, so please don't bother asking.

Thanks,

-jb

2. Sproing!

-jb

3. Sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.