SOLD FS: Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by datsaxguy, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. datsaxguy

datsaxguy

Oct 28, 2008
    Maryland
    Shuttle 9.0 in the original box, mint condition, not a scratch on her. 500 shipped in the continental USA. No trades please, I need to raise some cash.

2. If all looks good, and works, consider this sold!:bassist:

3. Sav'nBass

Sav'nBass

Jan 18, 2009
    Virginia Beach
    Bump for a great TBer and a fantastic head.. Just curious.. what did you think of it? Was it that the sound just was not for you or you're just moving on ... I know you don't like to gather too much moss ... Do you still have that same rig you had when I got that bass from you?

To TAP... if he says it's all good.. it's all good.. no worries there so I guess you're buying a 9.0.. ;)

4. datsaxguy

datsaxguy

Oct 28, 2008
    Maryland
    I love this amp and I'm going to buy another one. I had an unforseen expense and had to generate some cash. These are very popular and they are up for sale often. No big deal.

My rig has changed. I have some Dr. Bass cabs I'm delighted with. Thanks for the bump.

5. One Drop

One Drop

Oct 10, 2004
    Swiss Alps
    Is it sold or still available?

6. Yeah, it's sold as of today. But only the OP can make the "official" post of it. And thank you to Sav'nBass, for giving alittle more assertivenss. I will be the new owner of this head. Great head!

7. Yeah, man! Great, cool TB'er! Thanks L.!

8. datsaxguy

datsaxguy

Oct 28, 2008
    Maryland
    Sold sold sold! TAP is a cool dude. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.