1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS- Genz Benz Shuttlemax 9.2 (Like New)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by godblender, Apr 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. godblender

godblender Banned

Mar 11, 2009
    Michigan
    Hey TalkBass...I'm putting some gear up for sale to help fund new house furnishings :meh:

This thread is for an absolutely mint-condition Shuttlemax 9.2 I purchased it new last October from an authorized dealer and because of scheduling and an overabundance of gear, I've literally only played through it for about 30 minutes. It has never left my home. Included with the amp is ALL original shipping packaging and the footswitch, manual etc...and has most of the 3-year Genz warranty remaining. I'm asking $675 shipped to the CONUS via verified/confirmed Paypal.

I'll get some pictures up as soon as I'm able. No trades, please. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks TB!

2. eeyorebass

eeyorebass

Jan 2, 2008
    PM sent.

Sorry, jumped the gun and missed the "No Trades" part. Ignore me.

Best of luck. Hopefully, this will still be available when I sell my Streamliner 900, but I doubt it.

Jeremy

3. nutdog

nutdog when I'm a good dog they sometimes throw me a bone

Feb 19, 2009
    in the dog house
    Your box is full. Unable to pm. Do you have the carry bag?

4. godblender

godblender Banned

Mar 11, 2009
    Michigan
    My apologies for that. No I don't have the carry bag. Thanks.

5. JOE EDO

JOE EDO Supporting Member

Aug 28, 2007
    Central New York
    PM sent.

6. godblender

godblender Banned

Mar 11, 2009
    Michigan
    Sold.

Thanks TB!

Thread Status: