1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Genz Benz Uber 410 cabinet (Like new)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Pedulla-Player, Jul 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pedulla-Player

Pedulla-Player Supporting Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Northern Wisconsin
    FS: Genz Benz Uber 410 Cabinet

I hate to do this but I have to sell my Uber 410 cabinet because I recently had back surgery and with all of the hospital bills coming in I totally forgot that I have to come up with half of my property taxes yet by the end of the month.

I just checked Musicians Friend and they are selling these cabs for $1319.00!!

I bought the cab brand new about 16 months ago right before my old band broke up. Between my old band and my new band I have only gigged this cab about 10 times and it is in immaculate condition. When not in use it has been covered with a padded Epifani 410 cover. There is a small dent on one of the slider bars on the back and a slight scratch on the back tilt-back handle - besides that the cab is in like-new condition.

Photos of the cab:

Front

Back

Back at an angle to show small scratch and dent mentioned above.

Photo of Uber cab with my EBS cab
    003-1.

I'd honestly rather part with my EBS cabinet instead of the Uber , but the Uber is worth more and in better condition and I need the money for taxes.

$650.00 plus shipping CONUS.

Payment = PayPal

No trades - PM me with any questions.
    Thanks for looking.

2. What are the stats on this?

3. Pedulla-Player

Mar 5, 2009
    Northern Wisconsin
  4. It says on MF that this cab is 8ohms, is this just a different model/version?
    sorry looked it up MF has it wrong i guess.

5. Pedulla-Player

Mar 5, 2009
    Northern Wisconsin
    I just checked MF and they do say 8 Ohms?? It says 4 Ohms on the back of mine so they must be wrong.

I took both of my cabs (GB Uber 410 and EBS Pro-line Evolution 410) to my outdoor gig today and played the 1st half of the gig with the EBS and the last half with the Uber. Lets just say after comparing the two I can't part with the Uber.
    I ran into a good friend at the gig who said that he'd borrow me the money to make the 2nd installment on my property taxes so I no longer have to sell the Uber 410.

Uber 410 off the market - thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.