1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS Genz Shuttle 6.0 12T Combo and Matching Extension Cabinet

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by silverburst, Oct 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silverburst

silverburst Commercial User

Aug 22, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Hi!

I am selling my Genz Bez Shuttle 6.0 12T combo amp. It is in good condition with some scrapes on the head, and some small scuffs / tears to the tolex that are hard to see. It has seen a few gigs, but has never needed repairs and works fine

I also am selling the matching 12-inch extension cab. It is in really nice shape and has never been outside the studio.

I am asking $575 for the combo and $300 for the extension cab. This includes shipping on the 48 states, and PayPal is fine.

More pics at this link:
    http://s146.photobucket.com/user/olympic_white/library/Genz Shuttle Stack?sort=3&page=1

[​IMG]

2. totem

totem

Aug 13, 2006
    Seattle, WA
    PM sent!

3. silverburst

Aug 22, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Extension cabinet is sold! Combo is still available...

4. silverburst

Aug 22, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Combo is still available, and yes, I will sell the cabinet separately. Shoot me an offer!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.